Now that it's officially the Holiday season, you know what that means...Gift Guides are coming! I am focusing on a different type of gift guide because my audience is full of bloggers. If you have a blogger in your life that you don't know what to get for the Holidays or even if you want to treat yourself, I will be sharing various items that you can surprise them with.
Bloggers take plenty of photos whether it's for their blog posts, social media feeds or website. Photos are a necessity for bloggers, so check out this photo gear that the blogger in your life may fall in love with.
Jo Totes Missy Camera and Laptop Bag- camera bags don't have to be so boring, generic or masculine. Consider a stylish camera bag like this one that also is large enough to fit a laptop.
Progo Wired Remote Shutter Release Control- One of the best things that you can have as a blogger is a remote control for your camera. This ensures that your photos will come out crisp and clear. A wired remote is useful for taking flatlays or photos of anything when you are behind the camera.
AUSDOM HD Laptop Webcam- bloggers are starting to get more involved in hosting webinars where they teach people how to do something or provide valuable tips. Sometimes the built-in computer camera isn't going to cut it. This webcam is both stylish and functional.
Wireless camera remote- it's a good idea to have both a wired and wireless camera remote. The wireless remote is best for taking photos when you are in front of the camera like profile photos, about page photos and action photos of you working.
Snack Cap Lens Cap- a camera lens cap is a necessity and a unique one is even more of a necessity! These lens caps by Photo Jojo are sure to bring a smile to your blogger friend's face!
COMAN MT50 Selfie Stick + Tripod all in one- in order to take the best pictures for a blog post and/or social media, it requires awesome lighting and a still camera. The best way to keep the camera still is to use a tripod. This tripod even doubles as a selfie stick...double yes! It can hold up to a 5 pound dslr camera and mobile phones, so it's versitile!
A blog doesn't run itself! Bloggers have to stay productive, organized and focused when they are trying to increase their readership and elevate to the next level of blogging. Check out these productivity products that can help them on their journey.
The Ultimate Blogging Workflow- Keeping track of all of the detailed steps of the ideal blogging process can be easy to forget. The Ultimate Blogging Workflow can help your blogger friend get their blogging workflow all the way together!
Canva for Work- Digital products range from e-books, guides, spreadsheets, etc. Since Adobe products are a bit pricey, gift a Canva for Work account to someone. You can create various digital products and access tons of images. You can also design items to be printed, so whether you are web or print focused, Canva is for you!
- The Profit Planner- this book teaches you the ins and outs of how to master sales, revenue, and daily organization in your business. A blog is a business as well, so this book is perfect for bloggers that are serious about leveling up their blog to generate income.
Zapier - this is my favorite productivity tools because it focuses on task automation. You can create various "zaps" that will do things on your behalf when you are unable to or if you can never remember to do it (like tweet, keep track of new email list subscribers, tagging customers based on an item that they purchased, etc.). Their free version is great, but the paid version is AWESOME (I use this daily and LOVE it). Any blogger that finds it hard to stay on top of blogging tasks needs to get Zapier in their life ASAP!
Elle & Company Resource Library- Lauren Hooker of Elle & Company offers a library of various blogging and business resources on a monthly subscription basis. There is so much available in her library that bloggers of any level can use to aid them on their blogging journey.
Whether it's gear for their phone, computer or iPad, bloggers need different tech items to do different things. Check out the tech gear below to see what fun and useful items you can gift them!
iPad Slim Bluetooth Clamshell Keyboard Case- if your blogger friend has an iPad, this bluetooth keyboard case is a necessity so that they can blog on the go without having to lug their laptop around. So many blogging programs have apps so they can use their productivity apps and work on their blog on the go (think coffee shops, cafes, at the park, etc.). A change of scenery for blogging is easy when you have this case.
Yeti USB Microphone- as mentioned earlier, webinars are become more popular for bloggers and entrepreneurs. You want your audience to be able to hear you clearly, so invest in a high-quality microphone and let your voice be heard!
Tomtoc 360° Protective Laptop Sleeve- a laptop is an investment and you want to protect it as best as you can. This laptop case is extremely protective with shock absorption and corner protection and it also looks pretty (various colors and patterns available)! Cute and protective is a yes for me.
ZTON Cell Phone Holder- When recording quick videos on the go for social media, this cell phone holder is perfect because of its portable size. It's also great for live streaming because holding your phone during an Instagram or Facebook live situation can get old very quickly!
iPhone case- this case is perfect for bloggers! Blogging has so many levels involved that the average person cannot understand or relate to. This case speaks for bloggers all over!
Apps, apps, apps! Bloggers love them and use them for so many pieces of the blogging puzzle. Photo planning, editing and video creation are apps that bloggers need. Check out the apps below. You can gift apps right through the App Store and Play Store!
- UNUM- this is my go-to app for Instagram feed planning and for viewing photo stats. You can pre-plan your Instagram feed, enter the image descriptions, add tags and even schedule the photos to remind you to post when it's time. The paid version opens up access to more images in your planning feed and more statistical info on your followers, unfollowers, popular posts, etc.
- Storeo- if you have ever watched an Instagram Story burst, you likely saw people get cut off mid-word at the 15 second mark. The Storeo app lets you record one video that's as long as you want and when you're done it cuts the video up into 15 second clips. This creates a smooth transition from story to story. The paid version removes the Storeo watermark from the clips.
- Videoshop-Video Editor- video content is becoming more and more popular each day. Jump on the bandwagon and start pumping out some awesome mobile videos with the help of this app.
- Facetune- self-promotion is a huge part of blogging and that means selfies for social posts. The Facetune app is an awesome one used for correcting flaws and adjusting image clarity on selfies. It's kind of like Photoshop for your phone!
- Hype Type- this app is very useful for adding text animations and music to videos and images. It's perfect for Instagram Stories and is a great way to add an extra something special to your posts.
I hope this post gave you some ideas of what to get for the blogger on your holiday shopping list (or a treat for yourself!). Have a wonderful holiday season!